Friday, May 22, 2020
Kendall Simmons Answers Nine Silly-ass Questions
my Patreon page. Your patronage will get you exclusive interviews and other prospect related material as well as early access to all of my other content such as this post. Thank you.
Recently, I posted an interview with Phillies infield prospect Kendall Simmons in which he talked about the current baseball hiatus. In addition to sharing insight on how he's been staying in shape as well as what motivates him, the 20-year-old, who was an All-Star with Class A short-season Williamsport last year, took time to answer some less serious questions for me.
In this separate interview, Simmons spoke about ice cream, super powers, teammates and other silly topics. Read ahead to check that out...
- Who is your favorite female athlete?
U.S. soccer player Alex Morgan.
- Can you share three words to describe Dominic Pipkin?
Goofy, lanky, stubborn.
- If you could have one super power, what would it be and why?
To be able to fly, so I could go anywhere I want, on my own time.
- What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I don't like ice cream.
- What's the most embarrassing thing in your music library?
Hard core rock.
- Seeds or gum and which flavor?
- I've been watching the UFC fights lately. Which Phillies teammate do you think would make the best ultimate fighter?
Myself and Logan O'Hoppe.
- What's your best sport besides baseball?
- You can go 4-for-4 and your team loses or you get kicked in the groin and your team wins...which do you choose?
Kicked in the groin and a win!